The analytics tab on your account contains valuable information for your Reach150 profile. All information on the analytics page will show you data representative of both the last 90 days and for the entire life of the account, allowing you to see a steady trend in your accounts performance.
The analytics page is divided into 3 primary sections to be aware of. Your general overview, the visitor distribution, and miscellaneous stats.
This section shows:
- Your number of total page visitors
- Your Ad Clicks
- Your Impressions (How many times your ad was displayed
This section provides further clarification of the total visitors as shown above. This section shows you how visitors found you in 4 key areas:
- Search- General searches done via Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc...
- Social Media- Landing on your page via posts you share from Reach150 to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
- Organic- Traffic generated by those clicking your email signature, website widget, or any other direct link you may have provided to a client
- Ad Clicks- Those individuals landing on your page as a direct result of clicking on one of your online ads.
In this example, this individual has a great balance of traffic outside of their search results, and may want to consider how to help their search results by posting new content to their Reach150 profile.
This section provides more detailed information as to how people have found you including a breakdown of:
- Social media traffic: Where your page visitors are located, and search results that have led to people landing on your profile.
- Search keywords used to find you: It's important to keep in mind, that this isn't something that you edit, rather simply a reporting of what people did internet searches for, that eventually led them to you page.
- Visitor List: Gives you a quick overview of the location of individuals that have looked at your profile.
If you need further clarification on your analytics, please don't hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com.