Linking to your G+ account is quick and simple. Here is how:
1) You will need to have a G+ account with your profile picture added to it. To sign up or access your G+ account, go to: https://plus.google.com.
2) Once you have have your G+ account, go to the edit Contributor To section.
3) Click on "add custom link" and enter the following in the Contributor To section:
4) Copy your G+ URL. Should be something like this: https://plus.google.com/115511928570292692739
5) Go to https://reach150.com/user/manageProfile and scroll to the bottom of the page and add your G+ URL to the field:
6) Click update.
It may take 1-2 weeks for Google to re-index this.