For Admins of LinkedIn Business Pages: Linkedin does not support direct posting of content into business pages through the share icon. To post to Linkedin business pages, copy-and-paste the url of the page you want to post. Here are two typical Reach150 posts:
I) Posting a recommendation to a Linkedin Business page:
Go to your public profile page and find the recommendation you want to post. Click on the EMAIL icon for the recommendation.
2) An email with the link will pop up. Copy that URL in the link. Example of link below:
3) Go to your LinkedIn Business Page and past the URL in the "share an update" box. Once loaded click share.
II) Posting a profile page to a Linkedin Business page:
1) Go to your public profile page and copy the URL of that page. See example below:
2) Go to your LinkedIn Business Page and past the URL in the "share an update" box. Once loaded click share.
3) If you want to keep your profile page as a top post, you can pin it to the top by following these steps.