To keep your testimonial page always relevant on your social media pages and the first thing people see, Facebook and LinkedIn allow you to create a "pin" for your Reach150 profile.
For your Facebook business page (see example here), follow these steps:
1) Log into your Reach150 account, go to "View Public Profile" and you will be redirected to your public page.
2) Copy the URL of your Reach150 Page at the top of your web browser.
3) Go to your Facebook Business Page and paste the URL in your newsfeed
4) Once the URL is posted as an update, go to the top right hand corner of the post (with a downward arrow) and select the option "Pin to Top"
The pinned post will now always remain at the top of your Facebook business page's news feed, with a golden "bookmark" icon at the top right hand corner of the post.
NOTE: This feature is not available to individual, personal Facebook profiles. Facebook only allows business pages and fan pages to "pin" posts to the top of their feed.
For Linkedin (see example here), follow these steps:
1) Copy/ Paste your Reach150 URL into your LinkedIn profile page's news feed as an update
2) Select the "Pin to Top" option which is located below the fresh post