There are two types of analytics pages: Top Business level and User level. Business level is an aggregate of all the users plus the Business page. The Business analytics also includes top performers in the business and most recent testimonials.
Here are explanations for each section:
- Visitors are unique visitors that have viewed with your profile page
- Appearances are how many times your Reach150 profile appeared in someone else's Partner Network (if they have added you to their Partner Network) plus the number of times someone has viewed your company's organization page (if you are part of any organization)
- This is the distribution of all visitors and where they came from. Examples of Direct are an email signature link, website link, or a partner link on Reach150.
RECENT TOP PERFORMERS (only available in Business level):
- Ability to see who is best at getting visitors from search, social, direct and number of recommendations.
VISITORS FROM SOCIAL:
- A breakdown of social visitors and the social networks they came from.
SEARCH KEYWORDS USED TO FIND YOU:
- A "keyword" is a set of words that a visitor used in Google or other search engine to find your Reach150 site. The list is a sample of the actual search terms that landed on your Reach150 page
BUTTON TO QUICKLY SEE SEARCH RESULTS:
- Based on common keywords launches another page to see what your first page google search look like
- A list of visitors, what company they came from, location, and time